Friday, May 18, 2012

Riley's birthday celebration(s)

I'm a little late on these pics considering Riley's birthday was a week ago, but still wanted to commemorate the occasion here.


 We had a small Sesame Street-themed party to celebrate.

Cookie monster, Elmo, and Oscar made out of fruit and veggies (thanks Pinterest) and Rubber Ducky punch.

Having a ball with cousin Ava

Snuggling up to Daddy (and Ava's doll)

Riley was the most excited for her ELMO CAKE! I tinted coconut with red food coloring instead of using red frosting.

"Yup ... just as good as I imagined! And here's Elmo."

On her actual birthday, both Mommy and Daddy had to work :( but luckily her day care provider throws a great party!


Riley with her day care comrades (one chose not to be photographed)

Loving the balloon. Usually all the kids get their own balloon when it's someone's birthday, but Sheri said the store ran out of helium when she went to buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment