Last weekend, Robb's dad and brother came to visit for the weekend. We had lots of fun activities planned--some Halloween-related, some not.
We started off by visiting what turned out to be this really lame vendor fair in the neighborhood where kids could wear their costumes and pick up some free candy.
 |
| This was probably the fifth try and getting a good shot of the clan; I finally gave up. | | | | | |
After that quick stop, we were off to the Sacramento Auto Show. Since I know those of you who read this blog are probably as clueless as me when it comes to auto shows, I'll tell you what it is: exhibit after exhibit of old cars, decorated cars, camping trailers/motorhomes for sale, and the big draw: the 2013 models from all the different car companies. (Is that right, Honey?)
 |
| We HAD to stop to ride the bear on the way in! |
 |
| Even Riley got to try out the cars! |
 |
| This is her usual face while riding in anything with wheels. |
 |
| "I love this blue car!!" | | |
The next day we went with my mom's group on an outing to a local pumpkin patch.
 |
| Feeding the animals |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| The whole group of us |
 |
| Showing Grandpa what pumpkin she picked |
 |
| "Let's go guys!" |
|
|
We had a fun visit and look forward to next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment