I love how holidays now are week-long occasions. We celebrated this year by going to four different events, which was great because Riley got to wear her dress a number of times. That's what she liked best about Easter.
The first event was the "Grand Egg Roll" for grandparents/grandkids, which I went to with my grandparents growing up.
 |
| Haley's first Easter! She was 5 weeks old here. |
 |
| Riley was SOOO excited to see the Easter bunny. She told me all morning how she wanted to show him her basket, and sure enough, that's what she did. |
 |
| Checking out the live animals |
 |
| Grandpa (my dad) and Riley finding eggs |
My mom also had all her grandkids over to decorate cupcakes and paint spring pictures. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera--but it was super cute!
The next event we attended was a neighborhood Easter egg hunt. I found out about it from flyers and Facebook; turns out we were the only ones who didn't live on their street (we came from a few blocks away) so that was embarrassing. But they welcomed us warmly and we had a fun time looking for eggs and eating a pizza lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment