Robb, Riley and I hosted the family on Christmas Day. We spent the morning as a small family of three (and 2/3) and then my immediate family and Robb's mom joined us that afternoon. We had a blast eating Robb's steak dinner and opening presents well into the night.
 |
| Riley was so excited that Santa ate her cookies and drank the milk. She cracked us up by eating the leftover crumbs herself. |
 |
| Helping Daddy open a present |
 |
| Trying on her Cinderella costume (which I got FREE from one of my 3rd graders, who was "selling" it at our third grade Community Market) |
 |
| Ready for the fam to come over! |
 |
| With her idol, cousin Ava |
 |
| Mom and Zach, who actually sewed blinking lights into that sweater himself to make it even more awful |
 |
| Littlest family member Blake with my sister-in-law Amber |
 |
| Robb's mom Lesli decked out in an apron we gave her |
 |
| Brotherly love |
 |
| Amber with Cole |
Lesli had made the drive from LA that day and stayed with us for a few days. Riley had so much fun playing with her Grammi. I can't believe we only got one pic with our actual camera of the two together.
 |
| Having fun in the fort |
All in all it was a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year to everyone!
Oh I just cracked up when I read that Riley ate the left over cookie crumbs...Katelyn did the same thing!! We were laughing so hard, because she seemed more interested that there were some crumbs to eat than the fact that they were left over from "Santa". And I love the pic of Riley all dressed up, what a doll!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome that everyone came to you. Looks like a great holiday!
ReplyDelete